Pages - Menu

Thursday 1 October 2015

Day 273 of 365 Day Challenge

We are back in the UK this morning and today was one of those manic days. It ended with my hubby and I rushing up to London to meet with friends. We got back to Waterloo and I realised that I hadn't taken any photos so I took a couple of photos of the big clock  at Waterloo station  because it ruled my life for so many years. Every day after work I used to wait for my husband under the clock and then we would take the train home.

Well when I came to looking at the photos, I realised they really weren't good at all and the new version of Hipstamatic has been adding horrible chromatic aberrations to photos with intense light. So firstly I had to get rid of this in SketchClub by just painting over the areas with white. I then took the photo into Snapseed to tune it a bit and really it was just a nothing photo so it was into iColorama to do some extreme deforming. I finally cropped it to create a better composition and then applied a lomo effect.

Apps: Hipstamatic, Snapseed, SketchClub, iColorama


The really awful original photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment