Pages - Menu

Sunday 7 June 2015

Day 158 of 365 Day Challenge

I haven't played golf in Hong Kong for almost a year, but today my hubby and I went to Kau Sai Chau. This is an island off Sai Kung that has 3 public golf courses donated by the Hong Kong Jockey Club for the public. It's a beautiful location and the courses are a real challenge. We made the mistake of booking at 1pm because this time last year it wasn't nearly so hot but we were playing the North Course which is a walking course with lots of hilly walking. By the end of 9 holes, I had to give up the heat was so intense but my husband carried on and at the end said that he hardly managed to finish. He is strong so I made a good decision not to continue. We won't do that again!

Here's a photo I took today from the club house looking out on the North course. Edited with Snapseed.


No comments:

Post a Comment