Pages - Menu

Saturday 1 December 2012

More Picasa..

I don't always use my flash camera partly because I keep my point and click with me almost everywhere I go and it's often unexpected scenes that I get my best shots.

On my recent trip to Indonesia I took this picture of a ....hmmm...flying beetle(?) getting nectar from a gorgeous hanging flower tree.  I am really chuffed with this shot because it's not taken with a flash DSLR, just an ordinary camera.  Just love my little Panasonic....


So thought I would submit it to Photo Art Friday.  I gave it a quick change in Picasa which I am playing around with at the moment.  Sharpened the image slightly, cropped it and then applied a soft focus.

However, think a serious manipulation might be happening on this one sometime.....

1 comment:

  1. The soft focus is beautiful. Love the contrast of the pale, delicate flower with the black bug. Great work. Thanks for sharing your photo art with PAF, Ann.

    ReplyDelete