Pages - Menu

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Smoky Quartz Necklace

Sitting in front of the TV at night I often wish I had something to do while I watch and I so enjoyed putting the last piece of jewellery together in front of the TV that I did another one.  I bought a string of Smoky Quartz beads sometime back and recently found a brooch that I could use as a focal point so I have been itching to put a necklace together as I wear a fair amount of brown and this would be a super piece to wear in the evening.  I intend to make it longer and improve the connection to the crystal drop but wanted to see what it looked like so far.  Will probably intersperse some clear glass beads amongst the quartz.  Have to go out and find some pretty clasps.  Yet another piece without a clasp!


No comments:

Post a Comment