Pages - Menu

Friday 10 August 2012

More Olympics

I have had such an astonishing time at the Olympics.  I am afraid my blog has been totally neglected but now I hope I will have time to catch up.  I have seen hockey, swimming, athletics and show-jumping.  Phew, I am exhausted but ecstatic.  If you ever get the chance to attend the Olympic games in your own country DO NOT HESITATE!

Here are some pictures but I will be adding to them over the next couple of days.

This is the ArcelorMittal Orbit tower in the Olympic Park which is a sculpure as well as an observation tower. It is quite impressive especially at night when it glows red:

On the evening that I went to the athletics here are some events that I saw:  Usain Bolt getting his 100m gold medal, the finals of the polt vault and the ladies steeple chase.


No comments:

Post a Comment