Pages - Menu

Sunday 26 June 2011

Composition

I am lucky I am very much an ideas person.  I have millions of ideas milling around my head and mostly get them down on paper but not always.  The problem arises with the execution of the ideas.

As a person with no formal art training, I find composition quite difficult.  Is this true with many of you out there?

Also, as a person who has spent most of her life honing technical skills, my work is often too ordered.  I would love to be less restrained but easier said than done.  So today I wrestled with putting a collage together.  Too much, too little.  I don't know I am my own worst critic.

Butterfly Collage

1 comment:

  1. I love your work, when I read you blog it sounded like you were talking about me, we seem to have the same problem I would love to be less restrained, good job am going to look at your other work. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete